The OMNI Corneal Cross-Linking System
Adding an advanced dimension to your ability to treat corneal conditions and maximize patient care
Available in Select Markets
In this procedure, special eye drops are applied before ultraviolet A (UVA) light onto the eyes. This fortifies the bonds between collagen fibers in the cornea, effectively countering the thinning that leads to keratoconus and other, similar issues. The OMNI system is equipped with a range of features that allow you to provide targeted treatment with the highest degree of control and precision.
Corneal Cross-Linking is being rapidly adopted in practices across the world because of its potential to boost patient care and prevent costly consequences in the future. The alternatives to this treatment are costly, uncomfortable RGP lenses, and if left untreated, corneal transplant is often the only option to restore vision.
CXL treatment represents an expansion of your ability to provide quality care and drive new revenue in your practice.
– 3 – 45 MW output power
– Built in real-time camera with Eye Tracking
– Built in real-time calibration sensor with dosage display
– Optional integrated pachymeter
– 1-11 mm electronically adjusted aperture size
– Fixation light with adjustable brightness
– Color touchscreen
– Wireless mouse (keyboard optional)
– WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
– Auto-adjusted procedure time
– Continuous and pulsed modes
– Automatic time adjustment to hit target dose
– PDF reports