PalmScan K2000 PRO Auto Keratometer
Palm Scan A2000 PRO has new and improved features to help your practice run more smoothly and efficiently. These new features have been received with the highest praise by our new customers and we invite you to experience it for yourself. The following new systems have been added to the PRO: additional internal rechargeable battery, probes that require higher power and extend operational time of the system.
You can also use an external charger while operating the device. In addition, there are two ways to provide power, with a provided power supply and with a Micro USB charger. The device also has a built in USB hub which allows up to 3 external connections, a USB keyboard and mouse, and a connection to an external printer.
Part of your PalmScan Station
*Base and other probes sold separately
Introducing the World’s First Handheld USB Auto-Keratometer
***Available in selected markets***
PalmScan K2000 Auto-Keratometer is a new biometry device offered by MMD. This innovative device is a useful tool for eye-care professionals for measurement of the corneal curvature and power for use in Cataract lens power calculations. This system quickly measures the corneal radius of curvature (Avg R, R1, R2), corneal power (Avg K, K1 and K2), and steep and flat axis of the cornea. It is a perfect complement to the PalmScan A2000 A-Scan device for measurement of patient biometry prior to cataract surgery. This handheld device connects directly to a PC using a standard USB connector and allows for the measurement of corneal curvature and power at the central 3 mm zone. The captured results are extremely accurate and are automatically integrated with the A2000 A-Scan device for quick IOL calculations and Lens selection. Each capture includes an image of the cornea which the user can utilize to minimize chances of errors. The adjustable capture threshold ensures the device is capable of scanning all types of eyes.
The portability of The K2000 Keratometer system allows for it to be used in almost any location including the operating room which makes it an indispensable tool for treatment of pediatric and wheel chair bound patients. Due to its unique application for disabled patients, it qualifies for the ADA Tax Credit (USA only).
These are some of the unique features of the all new PalmScan K2000 Keratometer;
- Fast measurements
- Adjustable capture threshold
- 16 Point Keratometry with 3-mm optical zone
- Extremely light hand piece – weighs only 5 ounces (140 grams)
- Patient database
- WiFi & Bluetooth printing capabilities
- PDF Print & EMR exportability
- Displays and stores captured images to minimize errors
- Interfaces with PalmScan USB A-Scan for easy IOL calculations
The following are some of the many benefits of using the world’s first USB Keratometer.
- Steep and Flat corneal power in Diopters (K1, K2, Avg K)
- Steep and Flat Radius of Curvature in millimeters (R1, R2, Avg R)
- Can be taken into the operating room
- Great for pediatrics & veterinarian use
- Steep and Flat axis in degrees
- Total Astigmatism
- Standard Deviation with each capture
- If used in conjunction with PalmScan A2000 A-Scan, it transfers the results automatically to the IOL calculator.