Palmscan Proton Tonometer
Handheld Bluetooth Tonometer / Tonographer!
World’s First Handheld, Battery Operated Applanation Pnuemo-Tonometer.
PalmScan T2000 Proton Tonometer / Tonographer is a revolutionary handheld, battery operated applanation pnuemo-tonometer/tonographer offered by MMD. The device is used to measure the intraocular pressure (IOP) and ocular pulse amplitude (OPA) in patients at risk of glaucoma. This particular contact tonometer generates a small flow of air using its patented air flow technology, and is capable of measuring IOP with the patient in any orientation completely independent of gravity. It is also able to function independent of corneal curvature, and can measure on very steep or flat corneas as well. The latest PalmScan Proton Tonometer is a perfect complement to the PalmScan P2000FP pachymeter device, which is used for measurement of pachymetry adjust IOP.
PalmScan T2000 Proton device can operate in stand alone mode as a Tonometer or in Bluetooth PC mode as a Tonographer. It is extremely accurate in both modes and very easy to use.
The following corneal parameters are measured and displayed by the T2000:
- Intraocular Pressure (IOP).
- Ocular Pulse Amplitude (OPA).
- Standard Deviation.
The following are some of the benefits of using the all new PalmScan T2000 Proton Tonometer / Tonographer;
- Measures in any orientation.
- Independent of corneal curvature.
- Measures on scared or imperfect corneas.
- Great for pediatrics & veterinarian use.
- Take it with you to the OR.
- Fast Measurements.
- Adjustable number of Captures.
- Operates in Stand-Alone or Bluetooth linked PC modes.
- Disposable tip cover to ensure patient safety.
- Small, light and portable – weighs only 5 ounces (140 grams).
- Integrates with PalmScan system software for data storage.
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Printing.
- PDF Print & EMR Export-ability.
- Displays and stores captured scans to minimize errors.
- Interfaces with PalmScan P2000FP Bluetooth Pachymeter for easy pachymetry adjusted IOP calculations.