Most Advance Immersion A-Scan Biometer
Ultrasonic A-Scan biometry with built-in IOL Calculator
Handheld, Battery Powered and Mobile, Extremely Accurate, Fast, Efficient and Convenient
Probe compatible with EZ Tip immersion soft shell
With the EZ-Tip there is no need to recline your patient and no cleanup of excess fluid
With the A2000, it is not necessary for doctors to recline their patients or to juggle multiple tools in order to obtain an accurate reading. The advanced technology built into the handheld PalmScan A2000 is what makes this process possible. Through the use of ultrasonic waves, the A2000 is able to quickly measure thicknesses of the anterior chamber, lens, and axial eye length to calculate the required IOL (intraocular lens) for a patient before surgery. PalmScan’s battery operated ultrasonic technology allows for measurements of even the densest cataractous eyes, giving you 100% patient coverage. Another feature of the A2000 is the Contact/Applanation mode where the PalmScan utilizes our proven “Corneal Compression Detection” technique which warns the user of any corneal compression, preventing the user from taking inaccurate measurements.
A doctor can also see multiple patients with one tool since the battery operated device has the power to conduct many A-Scan measurements and the capability to generate and store those reports. Ophthalmic biometry has been made easy with the convenience and power of the PalmScan A2000, assuring a smooth and successful surgery for both patient and doctor.
- Accuracy Acquires 8,192 sample points per waveform. Parallels laser interferometry results in immersion mode.
- Immersion & Contact Settings Advanced technology quickly captures a full set of Immersion or Contact scans in a few seconds. Both hard immersion shells (Prager Shell TM) and EZ tip soft immersion shells are supported.
- E-Z Tip Immersion Shell E-Z tip immersion shell drastically simplifies immersion biometry. Now you can perform immersion without reclining your patient or giving them a bath. Saves you time and increases your efficiency. The exclusive design of this shell sets us apart from all competition.
- Latest (4) IOL Equations Built-in IOL calculator supports 4 advance IOL equations with customizable lens library.
- Post Refractive Correction of K’s Adjusting for post refractive results prior to cataract surgery, PalmScan supports 4 advance correction methods.
- Ultrasonic Alignment Test (UAT) Advanced software algorithms ensure visual axis alignment for consistent, reproducible and superior results.
- Dense Cataract Penetration Able to penetrate densest cataract lenses. The density of the cataract is no longer a limiting factor.
- Corneal Compression Detection This feature notifies the user when corneal compression is detected during contact biometry and significantly reduces contact measurement errors.
- Peace of Mind Securely store, recall, and analyze patient data. Create and print reports effortlessly. Archive stored results to SD-Card.
- Paperless Office Generate PDF reports that are compatible with most EMR systems.
- Multiple Printing Options Print directly to a USB printer or to a PDF file that can be easily printed to any printer in your office.
- Versatility Play your mp3, wave and video files on the device, etc…