PalmScan A2000 USB AScan Biometer
Significant Breakthrough in Immersion AScan Biometry
FOR IMMEDIATE PRICING INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AT 818-646-9509 or TOLL FREE AT 866-526-6714
Perform Immersion AScan in a Few Seconds Without Having to Recline Your patients
The PalmScan A2000 AScan is a unique device capable of performing both applanation as well as immersion biometry. It does both quickly and with extreme accuracy. The A2000 makes immersion biometry effortless through the use of the E-Z Tip Immersion Shell and the portable AScan ultrasound. With the A2000, time will no longer be a limiting factor in the office as the device takes only seconds to complete an immersion A-Scan, giving doctors quick results and leaving patients with no mess and no discomfort. With the A2000, it is not necessary for doctors to recline their patients or to juggle multiple tools in order to obtain accurate immersion readings. Through the use of ultrasonic waves, the A2000 is able to quickly measure thicknesses of the anterior chamber, lens, and axial eye length to calculate the required IOL (intraocular lens) for a patient before surgery. PalmScan's battery-operated ultrasonic technology allows for measurements of even the densest cataractous eyes, giving you 100% patient coverage. Another feature of the A2000 is the Contact/Applanation mode where the PalmScan utilizes our proven "Corneal Compression Detection" technique which warns the user of any corneal compression, preventing the user from taking inaccurate measurements.
Ophthalmic biometry has been made easy with the convenience and power of the PalmScan A2000 AScan, assuring a smooth and successful surgery for both patient and doctor.
The USB device connects to your Windows PC or Laptop to create a state-of-art A-Scan Biometry system.
Tablet is included
A2000 Biometer Features
- Clinically proven to be as accurate as partial coherence interferometry
- Contact and immersion captures
- Compatible with EZ-Tip Immersion soft shell for easiest and cleanest immersion biometry
- Perform immersion without having to recline your patient
- Compatible with traditional hard immersion shells
- Dense Cataract Penetration – not limited by the density of the cataract lens
- Built-In IOL calculator with advance formulas
- Post Lasik correction of keratometry
- EMR compatible
- Unlimited storage of patient data
- Generate comprehensive PDF reports
- 10 MHz probe with fixation light
- One Year Warranty