PalmScan K2000 Keratometer DirectView
***Available in selected markets***
PalmScan K2000 DirectView Auto-Keratometer is a new biometry device offered by MMD. This innovative device is a useful tool for eye-care professionals for measurement of the corneal curvature and power for use in Cataract lens power calculations. This system quickly measures the corneal radius of curvature (Avg R, R1, R2), corneal power (Avg K, K1 and K2), and steep and flat axis of the cornea. It is a perfect complement to the PalmScan A2000 A-Scan device for measurement of patient biometry prior to cataract surgery. This handheld device allows for the measurement of corneal curvature and power at the central 3 mm zone. The captured results are extremely accurate and and can be transfered to the PalmScan A2000 A-Scan device for quick IOL calculations and Lens selection. Each capture includes an image of the cornea which the user can utilize to minimize chances of errors. The adjustable capture threshold ensures the device is capable of scanning all types of eyes.
The portable K2000 system can be used in almost any location including the operating room which makes it an indispensable tool for treatment of pediatric and wheel chair bound patients. Due to its unique application for disabled patients, it qualifies for the ADA Tax Credit (USA only).
These are some of the unique features of the all new PalmScan K2000 Auto-Keratometer;
- Fast measurements
- Adjustable capture threshold
- 16 Point Keratometry with 3-mm optical zone
- Light hand piece – weighs only 17 ounces (480 grams)
- Patient database
- WiFi & Bluetooth printing capabilities
- PDF Print & EMR exportability
- Displays and stores captured images to minimize errors
- Interfaces with PalmScan USB A-Scan for easy IOL calculations
The following are some of the many benefits of using the world’s first USB Auto-Keratometer.
- Steep and Flat corneal power in Diopters (K1, K2, Avg K)
- Steep and Flat Radius of Curvature in millimeters (R1, R2, Avg R)
- Can be taken into the operating room
- Great for pediatrics & veterinarian use
- Steep and Flat axis in degrees
- Total Astigmatism
- Standard Deviation with each capture